Monday, December 17, 2007

Bahumbug

I'm so ready for Christmas to be over. Thank god we are opening the presents on Friday and just getting it done and over with before our trip to Florida. Which will definitely be an interesting one that's for sure. We're driving down there (18 hours if we went straight but who ever goes directly lol). There will be a lot of stopping and one very cranky kid that's for sure. Hopefully it will go smoothly. Just have to bring tons and tons of toys lol. Anyways I'm at work and I'm so ready to go home already. It's not even 11 yet bahumbug!

2 comments:

dori.aleman.medina said...

dude... you are sooo f ing brave... you're driving her down there? ugh! good luck!

Amy said...

Ooh, I can't imagine leaving the state for Christmas, it would be such a huge change. I hope all goes well.