Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Long time no blog

I don't usually blog in here because I've tried focusing on my scrap blog a little more. But today I feel like blogging here. I've got tons to rant about.

1. I'm sick, I hate being sick, I hate the feeling of sick, I hate the medicine taking, coughing, throat hurting sick. I feel like I have something stuck in my throat and I can't get it out. It's a horrible feeling, and I hate it. I just dislike being sick. The body feeling completely run down and inoperable, the having to suffer through a long work day. It sucks completely and utterly. I've already gone through a whole bottle of medicine and I'm not cured yet. Within time I will get there ... I hope.

2. This year we are going to Florida for Christmas. Last year we threw our Christmas tree out because it wouldn't spin anymore. So this year we've decided not to put one up. In a way it's good because Isabella won't tear it apart but I miss our tree, we always have a tree. The house is so lonely without one :-(

3. My hard drive died on Turkey day ... lost everything. Will have to wait for me to get my taxes so that I can see if I can recover the data. Because it's going to cost quite a bit for sure. I'm super bummed because all my fabulous pictures are on there.

4. My cousin hasn't left yet, she needs to bounce out of the house already. Every time we go get pizza we get apartment books and put it on her bed. She hasn't said anything but we need to keep doing it, she needs hints!

5. I've lost my train of thought because this blog is taking too long and there are just too many interruptions lol

No comments: