Monday, June 9, 2008

Slow Moving

OK so I've been at this job for four weeks now and I still feel like I do absolutely nothing half the time. Maybe it's just because it's the slow season or whatever but I'm freaking bored. I'm desperately trying to find things to pass the time so I don't conk my head on the table because I fell asleep of the major boredom I'm feeling. It's just bad really really bad. I often wonder what it is that everyone else is doing that makes them all seem so busy like share the work I need something to do too you know. Maybe there just isn't enough to go around then I'm just wondering why it is they need me to begin with. I mean I don't even have shit filing to do LOL. And no one ever wants to do filing, but I already did it and am now up to date on all the filing so my life at work right now is boring. Dun huh. I miss watching TV and movies and listening to good music. I need to get a cheap clock radio so I have something to do cause wow is all i can say about my boredom.

2 comments:

Kristi said...

Poor Freak Nasty, you need some work. Just think, this time next week you'll be looking forward to a weekend with some of your favorite ho's. Is your BFF coming too?

Misty said...

Are avaible for loan? I have plenty of filing that needs to be done and I would gladly let someone else to it to cure their boredom. Sorry you are so bored!