Thursday, June 26, 2008

Why NOT ... because I can

A brief description of my coworkers if you will, just because I can ...

Boss Lady - I really hate her laugh, seriously. It's annoying and she's always bad mouthing people and it feels like she is really moody sometimes. sometimes she will be nice other times she will be so rude to you and talk to you like you're a child, like wtf did i do to you. And man does she love to gossip seriously she thinks no one can do their job so they should all be fired. she's not technically my boss, but she's the head of the sales assistants and that includes me as well but my boss will always be my boss ... which leads me to

my boss - loves to repeat everything fifty times, doesn't think i have a brain i swear, i wish he only knew. Really annoying, only good thing about him is that when he's here he gives me work and i can stop being bored and just sitting here twiddling my thumbs.

bad haircut man - talks a hell of a lot, he is in an office diagonal from me, I'm assuming he's like marketing or purchasing something like that. Anyway I think this man can seriously talk his way through anything it's ridiculous and people just sit there and eat it up. I would be like in my head please just shut the fuck up already seriously.

No tooth crazy lady - she's actually really cool and down to earth but super ghetto in a scrapper kind of way. she will pick a fight with anyone over the dumbest things, and totally plays the race card to get what she wants when she can (she's white mind you but I'm sure she's from the ghetto area lol). She's the type of person who will pick a fight with someone at a register and probably get them fired. That's just embarrassing.

the new e - she's cool, reminds me of my old friend e but I'm still too much of a closed person right now to let anyone in and be friends with them. i don't want to be like her, cause i like me but i wouldn't mind hanging out with her outside of work but I'm too chicken shit to be like hey do you want to be my friend LOL...

Church man - seriously his vacation was a church retreat or whatever it was, like who does that. He's so weird, and always talks about what is right and what is wrong, like dude get over yourself I'm sure in your lifetime you have sinned here or there, i know it cause no one is 100% pure.

quiet lady - no she's not as quiet as me cause i sit here not saying much all day really but she's crazy lady's friend and that's the person she talks to the most. she's weird very stiff. like semi church but wanna be bad cause she is friends with crazy lady and tries to be all diff for her, I'm probably confusing all of you ahah.

jingle bells - there's this lady here she's probably in late forty's early 50's if she's younger my bizad hahahah. she wears fucking bells on her stilettos seriously why what the hell. she dresses with super tight close totally Italian wanna be mafiasque's wife kinda thing she got going on. Like she could totally be tony sopranos gumah LOL however you spell that shit lol.

Cookie Cuter man doll - his name is the same name as the doll, all he needs is his barbie... he's young and semi balding, but not half bad looking, totally looks like a preppy ken doll with a stick up his ass to hold him up. Literally.

Burps-a-lot - seriously we are in cubicles and on the other side of my cubicle is the only male sales admin and all he does all day is pass gas (thank god it's not farting) and seriously sometimes he makes me throw up a little in my mouth and it's just disgusting. Really really disturbing.

If I remember any other I will let you know but for now that's all I can think of but these people are my coworkers whether I like it or not, these are their nicknames I have for them, don't you love it?

1 comment:

Kristi said...

Jews know cheap Mexican labor when they see it! Bwahaha!