Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Dream - MF

I haven't dreamed about you in years ... literally. So I was pleasantly surprised to see you in my dreams again being a love interest and you will definitely always be the one that got away but I'm sure that happened for a reason.

I was in this house which I'm assuming was mine or which I was staying at and I went into this room looking for someone and there you were laying on the bed watching TV. So I sit on the bed and we just talked and flirted really. Touched hands that kinda thing then something happened and I had to leave to see what it was. I ran out and it almost seemed like the world was ending or something I have no clue but I went back and you were in the living room watching TV. Sitting on the couch, I went over to you and then my alarm woke me up.

So there was nothing sexually involved per say but there were thoughts of sexuality. This is a guy that if I were about to get married and had a chance for that one last fling, he would be it. Well it's between him and someone else lol. Either way it's just someone I've wanted since I was like 12. Why do people pop in to your mind at the weirdest times. I wasn't or haven't even thought about him in forever but he shows up in my dream like a reminder of something that I could have had but didn't because I was too afraid to give into it. Maybe that's why I had that dream, who knows I'm no dream expert that's for sure. But it was nice to see him there and now he's all I'm thinking about this morning, duh. Hugs and Kisses to you wherever you are even though i know you are probably only 30 mins away from me right at this moment. Maybe you're sleeping in bed (I'm sure not alone since you are never alone).

No comments: