Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Surprise ... or not

So my family sucks at surprises they just dont know it. my birthday is coming up and it's the big 3-0. well i'm pretty sure they are planning a party which is funny because that's what i did for my mom and now she's doing it to me. except i was better at it because she had no idea literally until we pulled up to the house. me i can hear them whispering and it's not good, my mom is a really loud person so she's bad at keeping secrets i hear her on the phone with her friend she's like hold on let me walk back here so cathy can't hear about the party WTF i just heard you say that .. LOL so i get up from my chair and close the door to my room so i literally do not hear anything else because if it's a surprise then shit i want it to be a real surprise you know. so i'm trying really really hard to ignore everyone when the issue comes up because i know they want it to be a surprise lol.

2 comments:

Misty said...

you are better than me. i don't like suprises for the most part, so if i think there is something going on i am uncooperative! lol

Amy said...

I don't like surprises either...at least you have an idea of what is coming!