Wednesday, August 15, 2007

it's been a minute

I haven't blogged in a while, i know such a slacker. lots of things going on and haven't been home much and work is just well unbelievably busy. I love being busy but i hate the damn rumors, keep ur resume updated someone tells me. I mean come on now just stop the rumors and give me some freaking facts!!! This weekend the fam is planning a trip to baltimore should be interesting and fun hopefully. can't wait to get away but you know that just means less sleep. i wanted to take monday off but my boss' father in law passed away on monday so he's mia and i don't have anyone ot approve. which really sucks because i so need a day. if he doesn' approve by tomorrow before I leave then i'll just get my email back and tell him to forget it. then i'll take next thur and fri off. which would be better. i just need some rest and relaxation. maybe i'll take isabella out somewhere who knows. we'll see what happens. but yeah i've just been busy busy busy. hopefully i'll have more to blog on soon.

No comments: