Monday, August 6, 2007

Movies

I love them ... all kinds!! Horror, Indie, Comedy, Romantic, Life Stories, Mystery, Thriller. You name it I love it. And I get sooo into the movie every time I watch it. I feel for the people in movies and it's just a beaufitul thing for you to get lost for two hours in someone else's life that isn't your own. To see that there are people out there that are worse off than you, or better than you and that there are things that you can accomplish if you try. Yesterday I saw The Host (foriegn film) it was great, of course I don't think it's plausible to have a sea creature that is mutated into some giant monoster that eats people, but none the less it was extrtemely entertaining. Then I saw the Departed, with Jack Nicholson, Matt Damon, Leonardo DiCaprio, Martin Sheen and Mark Wahlberg to name a few people that were in the movie. I stayed up till two in the morning to finish watching that movie which was fabulous. I loved every minute of it.

No comments: