Friday, August 24, 2007

2 days off

So i took thursday and friday off to relax and just do whatever. Yesterday I did nothing really well I did get a chance to go to Michaels to buy some stuff and I finally took Isabella to get blood drawn for the first time. What an interesting situation that was. I didn't take pictures to scrap it cause that would just be weird but I did get it with her bandaid on and they gave her a cute sticker which I'll for sure use. other than that i didn't do anything, and then today i did even less. i was bored. I scrapped a little but i'm just really bored. i wish the weather was more nicer then i would definetly have gone somewhere. but it wasn't o i didn't. tomorrow supposedly me and kirk will again try to go to the drive in, we haven't made it there this summer yet. but i really want to see mr bean and the bourne ultimatum. hopefully we will make it and everything will be all good, cross your fingers for me! Well it's been blah my life is like clockwork, wake up go to work come home for lunch go back and go back to work and then come back home take care of isabella and that's about it. my routine is boring, blah. that's it.

No comments: