Tuesday, March 18, 2008

babies

so my old coworker just called me and she had forever had issues with gettin pregnant. you know she did the whole taking shots, going here and there to try and get pregnant so she finally did and had a beautiful little girl, apparently she tells me she just popped another kid out in February and is contemplating working on her third because she's not getting any younger (37). I'm all like wow I didn't even know you were pregnant again lol. Well sure enough i get the dreaded question. when are you having another. i feel like i'm being forced to have another kid. it wasn't hard the first time at all nothing was hard, not the pregnancy not the labor not the waking up (cause who needs sleep), so why shouldn't i go ahead and try for another one. i dont know if im ready cause i just don't know. i would feel like im doing it just to get it over with and to satisfy everyone else. but babies cost money ... money i dont have so unless your going to pay for my child please just leave me the hell alone i'll have another one when im ready.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Word...you tell em'

Rachel D said...

Hi Cathy! Remember me? Rachel from the whores from way back? Glad to see you are still around and your rants are pretty funny!