Thursday, April 10, 2008

Men = Idiots!

So I was listening to my favorite radio station this morning, Z100. Someone had sent an email in that went along the lines of the following:

My friend is a receptionist and gets a lot of weird calls. She was telling me about this one call that was a guy who asked if she could tell his wife that he has been working overtime at her company. But before he even asks the receptionist to lie for him he tells her the situation. He's been cheating on his wife for the past 6 weeks and has told her that he has been working overtime there (even though he doesn't work there at all) he asked the receptionist that his wife will probably call and if she could please tell his wife that he is in a meeting and will call him back when it's over. The receptionist being the nice person that she is laughed and said sure ok. Not believing him obviously. But sure enough two hours later his wife calls. So the receptionist thinking this guy shouldn't be getting away with this tells the guys wife. Well actually he hasn't been working over time he has been cheating on your for the past six weeks. He didn't block his number so she gave his wife the number that he called from. Sure enough the wife says thank you and calls her husband. The wife calls back later that day to tell the receptionist thank you for telling me, he admitted that he had been cheating on me for the past 6 weeks ... with my mother!

So the radio station asked what do you think the receptionist should have done? Would you have told the wife the truth or lied for the husband? Now if you lie to the wife then you are just continuing the mans lies but she wouldn't be hurt.

Me personally I would have told the wife everything just like the receptionist cause us women need to stick together. He must have been pretty fucking desperate to call some random place and lie that he's worked there and then ask a perfect stranger to lie for him as well. As if! I know i wouldn't put up with no man's shit and if one of my friends knew something (and this wasn't even a friend) then I would definitely tell her even if she didn't believe me at least I told her so she can't say that I didn't warn her. Oh and the kicker of the story that he was sleeping with her mother, I mean seriously how fucked up can you be. That is definitely some freaking Jerry Springer shit right there. Drama ... LOVE IT!

4 comments:

Amy said...

I'd totally tell her. Dudes can be dog's and i am not puttin' up with that crap, nor should another woman have to.

Kristi said...

LOL, you are such a drama whore! I think I would have told dude, yea right I'm not doing that even if this is a real request. I bet then he would have called somewhere else until he found somebody to do it. If for some reason she did call anyway I would just tell her she needs to work that shit out with him and it's not my business.

Michelle said...

What?? That guy's an idiot in more ways than one....dude, I would totally tell her. =) lol..

ricanlaw said...

I don't know, this whole story sounds like some shady deal for radio ratings, but assuming that it was for real, hell yeah I would have told the wife! I don't understand why women hurt women they way they do. Hmmpt with the mother too. What a bonafide HOE!