Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Sleep is a Luxury

That I don't have ... Isabella has been sleeping in my bed for two days now. She's sick so she is constantly waking up throughout the whole night and when she wakes up she's crying. So I am needless to say exhausted. I feel like i haven't slept in days and right now I'm at work practically falling asleep. Seriously it's very very hard for me to keep my opens long enough to do anything and on top of that I have NOTHING to do at work, literally NOTHING! So I'm trying to find things online to do and it's even hard to do that because really what's so exciting out there nothing really. I need my bed and some time to myself.

2 comments:

Brianinmpls said...

I love sleep

Amy said...

Oh I am sorry to hear Isa is sick. I hope you get some sleep soon.