Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Tired

I hate when you wait and you hope and your like Oh yeah it's so gonna happen, and then it doesn't. That just really really sux but you move on you keep trying and cross your fingers that one day you just might be good enough. Whatever I like my stuff and that's all that really matters since I'm the one who will be looking at it always not you or you or even you. But I move on ...

So it's 8:08 and I'm ready to go home ... I took Friday off though so I could relax a little and maybe spend some time with the bf since I've been ignoring him for a good two weeks cause he keeps pissing me off going to his friends house to help them fix up. And here's my problem with this... 1. anytime we have something in the house they NEVER come, 2. he's supposed to be paying him but he hasn't gotten a dime yet, 3. there are days where he drives to the guys place and he's sleeping or not ready to do anything that day (it's a fucking hour away and gas is high). 4. he spends no time with me or my daughter like at all. I'm just mad and disappointed all around I almost feel like just saying fuck it i don't give three fucks anymore i don't care i don't care i don't care just leave me the hell alone! You know what I'm just over it and tired.

I'm just tired.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Perfume, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://perfumes-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

ricanlaw said...

Girl, I and we've seen your layouts, we love your layouts, we appreciate your participation and you've been scoring high. So it will happen, it's gonna happen cause you are worth it and that ain't no lie. :)