Wednesday, August 27, 2008

I heart Technology

You know it just hit me what a wonderful thing technology is. When you can sit here and pour your brain out into the world and everyone and anyone can read it, whenever they want and they can comment on it. It's just a beautiful thing the way we can communicate nowadays. I mean just think back in the day before telephone, having to get on a horse and send a note sealed in wax. That stuff just doesn't happen anymore, well at least not here it doesn't. How cool would it be to receive a letter that is hand written, on hand made paper that is sealed in wax holding the family's crest on it hahaha. That would be completely weird but totally cool. Family crests, do people actually still have those (other than tho socialites of the world)

Randomness, every time I type something my mind goes off on a complete tangent. For example socialite made me think of Gossip Girl, which then made me think of uniforms, which then made me think of mailman, which then bought me back to my original talk about how we communicate.

Any who, I have no clue what the hell I'm blabbing about I just know that I'm blabbing and you're loving it cause you're reading it and that is how I completed my task for the day! I have no clue .... period.

2 comments:

Misty said...

your randomness makes me laugh!

if you find out if peeps still have family crest it will be an interesting whore discussion.

Amy said...

I signed up for postcrossing and even had postcards made from a photo that I took. I will be totally nice to get some postcards instead of bills, lol.