Friday, August 8, 2008

today

is slow. ... .... .... very very very very very slow.

This weekend is my aunt's surprise bday party. My brother is going to show up with my cousin and their new baby ... it's a family event. Should be entertaining to say the least. Watch everyone act like nothing has changed, as if nothing is out of the ordinary. But then once they leave the premises the talk will begin. And the chatter about how dare they show their faces blah blah blah blah.... typical. I'm so over it on so many levels. Like whatever. I'm done with it.

I've been over sleeping a lot in the morning this week. Almost every day. Sad I know but I'm tried.

We leave for Mexico in two weeks and I can't wait. I hope I have a blast! I just found out that Kirk has a lot of days I'm contemplating taking off on Sept 29th cause we have the 30th and the 1st off .. that's five days right there including the weekend that I can take a trip somewhere. Hm where should we go. Obviously it has to be somewhere we can drive to cause plane tickets are just too much right now especially since Isabella needs to pay full price.

Maybe I'll go explore Canada ... anyone?

1 comment:

Amy said...

I'd go to canada with you...but sadly my passport is expired :(, plus I am waiting to get a new one, until I change my name back.