Friday, August 8, 2008

i wish

i wish ...

i had someone to come and organize for me cause i suck at it
i had a bigger room that would hold all my stuff
i had more money so i could get the bigger room and more shelving
i had more time to myself
i could have everything i wanted
i was rich

can you tell i'm trying to clean and disastrously unsuceeding at it. i need my own place my room is a disaster and i can't stand it. i try and clean but i just can't do it all by myself and i know that most of the mess is mine because i have too much stuff. its just hard sometimes and right now i wish i could go shopping for some retail therapy but i have no money whatsoever so that's def not going to happen.

2 comments:

Kristi said...

I hate the fact that you need money to get organized.

Amy said...

I feel your pain sista!