Saturday, September 1, 2007

Alone

So this weekend I'm pretty much on my own with Isabella. Today for example Kirk left to Pennsylvania around twoish with a coworker, mind you he hasn't called me yet to let me know if he got there and it's almost ten at night. Nice of him right, at least when I went to California I called him. So if he calls I will refuse to answer for his lack of consideration. I'll see him when he gets back on Monday. Everyone went to NY today. I would love to have gone causes that would have been awesome for some great picture taking, but alas I didn't because strolling around NYC with a one year old in a stroller all day is just NOT fun, so I stayed back. So it's been a blah day and it will for sure be a blah weekend. It's all good I get to do things I used to do like watch lifetime all day or something hahah ... like i'm doing now. anywho i'm bored with this blog, maybe i'll consider scrapping or something.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

You should go shopping and get some stuff on sale at Michael's and Joann's. Hope your weekend gets better. Can't wait to see what you scrap!