Monday, July 14, 2008

Depressed

So yesterday I find out that my dtm brother and that biznotch dtm cousin of mine are expecting and that supposedly she's going to get a c-section on the 24th of this month and that it's a girl and that the name they have picked out is adrianna. where the fuck they got that name i don't know either way i'm unbelievably depressed about this news (which btw wasn't told to us by either one of them but by a third party who told my father who then informed us, apparently my father has known for a while and assumed we knew which we didn't). I don't think i could accept this. I really really don't. Do I really want a niece who is also technically my cousin. This is some serious Jerry Springer shit that I don't want to deal with. What's he going to do show up one day with a baby ... he's not even affectionate like father material. He's the type of person who shows no emotion who is all about oh i'll give u the money to be happy kind of thing u know. I mean when I had Isabella he was very stand offish about it. Looked extremely uncomfortable holding her etc etc. Ughh I can't believe this is happening ... it doesn't exist it isn't happening this isn't real this isn't my family. they don't exist!

UPDATE.........
It's all true he confirmed it 7/15/08. She is indeed pregnant and having a girl and her name will be Adrianna ... and supposedly her two kids (i think she's still married btw) are jealous. The older boy doesn't want anything to do with the upcoming baby and the younger girl is ok with it but still jealous. I think it's just that they know it's wrong, that they know mom is still married to dad and that mom is dating her cousin and are now about to have a baby which will make it what their sister/cousin. This is some Jerry Springer shit.

No comments: