Monday, July 21, 2008

RIP Canon PowerShot 7/21/08

So my lovely camera that I hearted so much is never to be anymore. My warranty doesn't cover physical damage and apparently my lovely and beautiful daughter had it while I was at work and I assume decided to drop it on the floor and the camera lens is now tilted and therefore will not work. Thanks to my much endearing boyfriend for NOT watching her while she had the camera in her hands .... thanks so very very very much. So either I pay almost 300 for them to fix it or I just give up and let it go. Even though I don't want to let it go. I really liked that camera and yes I do have a new Nikkon CoolPix camera but it's just not the same as my Canon Powershot. It's just not the same ... I'm literally sad about my camera. I'm hoping to get it back and have my BF look at it and hopefully he can take it apart and fix it somehow. Cross your fingers please. If not then I will really have to let it go. :-(

That person's mom is coming today to help take care of the baby. I love it that her father wants nothing to do with it that he's as mad as all of us are. But still my mother is making me go to the hospital. I would rather just go to the house or something. This is really not something I'm looking forward too AT ALL!!!! The bitch should have had an abortion the second she found out. Especially if she fucking lied and said her tubes were tied and her youngest kid is 10 and I think she's still married. I feel sorry for my brother. He's stuck forever. He's not even father material he's more like throw some money at it and it's done you know. We shall see what happens ... even though I don't want to.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Aww boo...I am sorry to hear out that.