Thursday, September 18, 2008

.

I'm like on the verge of tears I swear. I don't know what it is but it must be a build up of a lot of things. I am busy at work today but I needed to breathe just for a minute or two. My boss is irritating the hell out of me. I'm doing work for my other person and my boss keeps coming to me telling me this and that and that and i'm like ok ok ok. i fucked up a couple orders and had to redo them, no problem but it's like ughh he talks to one person and i talk to another person and this one tells me this and this one tells me that like wtf am i supposed to do i do what people tell me and that's it ... i'm just frustrated i'm on my . and i have cramps and i'm ready to cry so it's almost time for lunch. thank god.

i feel slightly better now minus the cramps.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

It's funny how we all gravitate towards the same cycle lol

Hope your day turned out better!

Amy said...

Awww...I am sorry to hear you are having a bad day. Have a margarita and some chocolate when you get home...that should help :), if that doesn't work, have another margarita!