Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Vampires and Warewolves?

I'm addicted ... what you may ask am I talking about. The books from the Twilight series by Stephenie Meyer. I'm in love with Bella and Edward. I'm on the third book of the series already. Mind you I just started reading last week ha ha. It's like I can't put it down they are just too good. I know they are young adult books and I should probably be reading something meaningful or important like about the presidential candidates or Gandhi or something, but I just can't help myself. I love young adult books and they have been talked about so much by people on the radio and people around me that I just had to check it out for myself even though I haven't picked up a book in who knows how many years. And of course now I can't seem to put them down. I'm sure I will probably be rereading them after I finish the first round. There are four books. I'm almost there. I'm just so attached to the characters and it excites me when something happens. I just love it and I didn't realize just how much I missed reading. Getting lost in it all, I always put my all into it.

1 comment:

Amy said...

I know, I was totally sucked into it too! I am glad I am not the only one! I can't wait to read the next one...that is sitting on my desk, next to my nursing books.