Wednesday, September 3, 2008

I don't hate him

LOL, you know I really do rant a lot here but that's what this blog is for so of course you hear all the bad stuff but never any of the good stuff. Saturday I was really upset not because of him (even though he had a bit to do with it since he wasn't watching Isabella) I was mad because I had to work from like 10-10pm it was just too much and i was frustrated and just really wanted to finish the work and get it done and over with. It was to the point that I even told my ex coworker that she has to give me a break for a while because she always seems to pick holiday weekends when I should be spending time with my family and not time doing the work that she should be doing. Anyways the next day me and Kirk went out ALONE. Which is something we haven't done in a very very very long time. No one offers to babysit anymore (she's at the terrible two stage) so it's hard and we just get added stress over and over again with no break. We take breaks but never together, but on Sunday we went out together. We went to the beach, saw a few mins of the movie playing on the beach and we had a couple drinks, then walked around and tried to win games in the arcade. it was fun, we were happy, and everything was perfect. we had a great time.

thats the proof LOL. it was fun we had a good time. I can't wait to do it again but I dont want to abuse and make other people watch her you know. the next time we are spending time together alone is when he goes and gets the surgery on his eye. which is on the 19th. I'm hoping someone will let me borrow "Twilight" so I have something to do while I wait to hear his surgery went well.

No comments: