Monday, September 10, 2007

Arguements, Lies, Annoyances

This weekend specifically yesterday there was a lot of discussion surrounding my cousin and my brother. A lot of arguments back and forth. And I just really tried to stay out of it cause I know I would say some seriously hurtful things. My mom tells my brother one thing and backtracks and tells my cousin a different scenario. She was going to leave yesterday because she didn't feel welcomed anymore. I wanted to scream go home to your mother or your gay husband, you have no business being here, it's been over a year and you are still in the same situation. It's not as if she has shit loads of bills to pay you know. But whatever, I don't even want to discuss it I just want to ignore it and keep doing what I've been doing living my life and just blah to everyone else. Me and my older brother have never had a close relationship, why should that change now. I haven't liked her here since day one, why should that miraculously change, and my lil bro doesn't like her much either so I"m not alone on this boat. But we're sailing now because I just don't care anymore.

No comments: