Thursday, September 6, 2007

Oh the Woe's

The woes of work, someone was RIF'd today, a supervisor no less. (RIF=reduction in workforce) I don't even think he was expecting it so suddenly as it was. And it's only Thursday I mean they usually do those kind of things on a Friday. That almost leads me to believe that it could be possible that tomorrow someone else could go as well. Who, that's a good question because if a supervisor could be kicked out then surely any of the admins can be too. We'll see what happens tomorrow I guess. I did however send my email to this guy who wanted me last year, actually I should probably check my email to see if he's emailed me back yet. I just really want to get out of there before they kick me out. I mean in my mind I don't think they would because I'm the only one who does my job at my location, but rumors have been told to me that they are trying to eliminate my position to give it to someone in the corporate office. Now that's not fair because it's not my fault that the people in the corporate offices can't keep their accounts satisfied and they keep moving on to competitors so because of that the people in locations that are doing good have to be rif'd just because the people who are by the president need to keep their jobs... f' that that's def not fair. But whatever, I want to get out before they try and kick me out and they can offer m more money if they want but I will not keep it. I need to get out. I can't constantly live in fear that today is the day that I will be fired. No thank you!!! Fear is not a way to live. Alright enough about this i'm so over them totally. I need a complete new start.

1 comment:

Melissa Mann said...

I hope you find something that works out for you. I HATE looking for a job....I've been looking for the past month and a half and I'm sick and tired of interviews and the whole...."we'll get back to you" business....anyhoo - hope everything works out for ya!