Tuesday, September 25, 2007

I hate when ...

... people say things at the most inappropriate time that is completely uncalled for and unnecessary, i.e. when someone points some bad quality about yourself and then continues how they are complete opposite and better. I mean if you don't have anything nice to say then don't say anything at all. I really don't need to hear the opinion of someone who doesn't matter to me, but it still bothered me.

... rumors at work grow more and more, and you know absolutely nothing because no one talks to you at work. When someone calls you and says so what do you think about all the rumors (not knowing all of them you say ... oh i just ignore them) of course i just ignore them cause i don't know them!

... when someone tells you one thing and then does the opposite. For example monkey does what monkey sees but doesn't do themselves .. i forget the saying so that's another thing i hate lol.

... i miss phone calls

... people yell at me for not calling them, the phone works both ways there buddy!

... the tv says one thing is playing and you turn it on and it's another thing

... lists ends cause i can't think of anything else to say

1 comment:

Misty said...

I hate when...
.....you can't remember things you were going to type.
.....people give you their opinion when you don't ask for it
--the list could go on and on