Monday, September 10, 2007

Karmic Decapitation

So I come into work normally, last week me and my friend were talking about how one of the managers is always calling people out and if they get hurt she doesn't believe that they are truly hurt enough not to work (even though they probably are). Well today my friend comes up to me and says did you hear what happened to so and so this morning. Of course no one really talks to me here but her so I was like no. Sure enough that manager got hurt this morning. I don't know how or why it happened but it happened. She went to open a door or something and her right thumb was cut off. Now is this Karma, I would say so. After her constantly saying things about other employees it has finally happened to her in return, it's totally ironic and I love it. Am I happy and laughing that her thumb was decapitated, perhaps but not for the reason that she was hurt but more for the reason that what comes around really does go back around. I believe that philosophy completely. So sad, so funny and so unbelievably true. We shall she what happens now since they rushed her to the emergency room with her thumb. I'm sure they will be able to reattach it. Will keep you updated as information comes in.

No comments: