Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Another dream

So last night I had another dream about you and your sister. I don’t know what it is or why you are in my subconscious but obviously you’re hitting it hard. OMG and one of the guys from Gossip Girl was in my dream too. I don’t know what’s going on with that mind of mine. So I was in school running through the hallways apparently hiding from something or someone and I would go into random classrooms and pretend I was in it and the teachers wouldn’t even notice. Then one time I finally got out of the building with whatever I was taking in my hands and I ran into Chuck Bass (from Gossip Girl) and he carefully took what was in my hands went up to the front door because it had whipped open at that moment but I couldn’t see who had came out but Chuck had spoken to whoever it was and he got to keep the stuff in his hands he came back to the car and gave it back to me and said to be careful and something else in a deep sultry sexy kind of voice ha ha. Whatever he did made me think of him the rest of the dream. So I finally get home and my friend and her brother are visiting. (again another dream with them in it). We were doing something partying or drinking and just hanging out for old times sakes and I don’t remember if anything happened after that. But it left me wanting more of her brother whatever it was. Strange I know. I’m not even thinking about these people and they keep dropping in on my dreams. I’m going to have to whip out the dream dictionary online lol.

No comments: