Thursday, May 22, 2008

bathroom?

Last night I had a dream that I was in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic and Kirk was there and Erik and I think even my cousin Mabel was there. But the kicker was so was my ex boyfriend Jose who lives there now. That’s who was there now this is what was happening. We were at the airport me, Erik, Mabel and Kirk waiting for a flight to take us somewhere else in DR. (Strange I know it was a strange airport too). I had left to go visit Jose. (the dream is in several parts from what I remember) I was at his house looking for him and finally found him in a back room somewhere almost hiding like lol and said oh I didn’t think I was going to find you here but I did. So he was going to take all of us out to dinner or something in a different place I think that’s why we went to the airport and were all waiting. I had to go to the bathroom and there was this weird bathrooms with two toilets (and no it wasn’t a bode it was literally two toilets in one stall I guess we had to share or something). Any who I kept trying to go and I just couldn’t for the life of me but I had to go so bad I could feel it but nothing was coming out so I left. Next thing you know I’m on a motorcycle trying to follow José to wherever it is he’s taking us. And a policeman stops me and I’m like huh. I’m lost can you help me. We exchanged something I don’t even know what and he let me go and I kept trying to find a bathroom. Finally I woke up and realized my bladder was hurting me I really did have to go to the bathroom ha ha. So I went and tried to go back to my dream but you know that rarely happens. I wonder if me having to go to the bathroom is the reason for me having so many damn bathroom dreams. My subconscious is trying to tell me to wake up and go before you explode.

No comments: