Saturday, May 3, 2008

mental breakdown

Today I had a mental breakdown at target, seriously I had to fight back the tears. I was just so angry and so tired. I don't understand why men are so damn selfish. We go to the store so that I can buy pampers and stuff (me not him, he never buys shit unless it's for him selfish selfish selfish). well he disappears and I'm left with an almost 2 year old (yes those terrible twos are not a myth). In the cart out the cart push the cart hold me in the air so i can push from the top sit in the cart sit in the basket part i want to walk ... this was me trying to shop today while he disappeared i was so mad that i just wanted to leave. i was literally ready to leave him there and just go home i didn't want to deal with it anymore. so finally he finds me and we leave and that's when the breakdown started i couldn't stop crying the whole ride home. Mind you this is all happening while I'M driving (cause he never fuckin drives) and my mom and uncle are in the backseat witnessing my breakdown. later when we get home my mom tells me remember you can't count on a man to take care of a child because they are too selfish. which is exactly my problem he is too selfish. i wake up around 630 during the week and 730 on the weekend, he wakes up at 9 during the week and 10 on the weekend, but we both go to sleep at the same time. i'm fuckin drained and tired and i need a fucking break too what the fuck!!!!!!!!!!! why are men so fuckin selfish and yes the MAJORITY of you are.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Oh girl...it will get better. You need some whore time...I hope you go to DC. Leave Isa with Kirk for the weekend, you DO need a break.