Wednesday, May 30, 2007

The day of the Rant!

Things I am hating at the moment ...

People who can't drive which is a constant pain in the ass. You know that every time you are in a rush someone has to drive so slow in front of you and then there is a car blocking you on the other side so you can't move to the next lane. And if it's not a slow car it's a freaking truck that doesn't know where they are going. Those things irritate me. Oh and how about the drivers who are scared when they approach trucks, like they will get close but they won't freaking pass them in fear that they are going to suddenly switch lanes and hit them. Grow some fucking balls put ur foot on the gas and freaking pass them already so I can pass them too and then pass you for being a retard.

Something else that pisses me off the lack of sleep that I'm getting. I'm constantly tired and the worst part is sometimes when I'm driving I swear I just want to conk out and call it a day lol. I won't of course cause I don't feel like dying today but yeah very sleepy, I need a vaca just for sleep and then a vaca for fun and then a vaca with the fam. And yes they are ALL very much separate cause you can't have one and the other at the same time it just doesn't work that way haha.

Rumors .. I'm so sick of rumors, apparently it wasn't my boss that was leaving it was the other guy thank god for me but for a good minute i was literally shitting bricks you know what i mean. But it all worked out in the end for now anyway. We'll see what the future will bring.

Periods and the pill piss me off. Having to take it daily at the same time which I rarely do which means is it really that effective cause my period is MIA at the moment, but I have faith that it will come back to me to piss me off cause I want it but then when I get it I don't want it anymore. Isn't that how we are about absolutely everything, that's why that saying is around, "be careful what you wish for because when you get it you might not want it." or however it goes, you get my drift.

Hm what else is pissing me off right now? Oh the fact that my weekends are booked for me without my knowledge like every since I had Isabella now I have to go to family functions because everyone wants to see the baby. OMG leave me alone LOL. Like this weekend I have to go to a shower as if I wouldn't rather be doing something else like going to the Drive In that I've been trying to do forever and a day now since it's opened up again.

That's all for now cause I'm just too tired to write anything else and also I've got like 8 minutes and I'm outta here ... thank goodness for that.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL.. I feel you on the driving thing, people never drive like idiots unless you actually are in a hurry, or so it seems! And as for the lack of sleep miss, you definitely need to try and get some more cuz unfortunatley there is nooo subsitute for sleep! well you know that.

ok and the other thing I wanana comment on is the being forced into family functions and things like that, i know mine is a lil different cuz i dont have a baby but ever since i got with chris its like every other fuckin day his mom has something planned for us and some other person i have to meet! i mean it is rediculous. so i understand lol. you should tell everyone you are sick ont he weekends and just relax and enjoy one!!!

this is candace btw. lol.

Amy said...

Eww Yes, bad drivers make me insane-o! I personally make it point to drive like an asshole every now and then, just to piss off the other people that are driving like idiots. AKA, like the lane change guy, I speed up and not let him in. I let other get in front of me just to watch them get all pissed off. We are all in just too much of constant hurry. Let's slow down and enjoy the wind in our hair. ROFL.
Dude, your . will work itself out soon.
Put your foot down now about all of the family engagements, if you don't say NO now, you'll never be able to get out of it for the REST OF YOUR Life. JK...I know you can say no, just do it.