Thursday, May 31, 2007

Tomorrow it's June

Remember me talking about being 28 ... well it's happening in 13 days :-(

I can't believe half the year is over
I can't believe Isabella will be 1 in July
I can't believe I have a kid
I can't believe I got a flat last night I'm so mad
I can't believe it's 9am and I just finished eating a slice of cake it was yummy
I can't believe I will be 28 already, where has the time gone
I can't believe I overslept this morning, bad cathy
I can't believe I'm writing I can't believes

2 comments:

Jenni said...

i never did get excited to work. i mean, technically i still have almost 3.5 hours left today, so it could happen...but i doubt it. particularly since i'm now sitting here wondering how in the world it is only 1:39pm.

Amy said...

You are too funny...call me in 4 years when you are about to turn 32...and let's see how the "I can't believes" stack up then. Getting old is such an eye opener isn't it?