Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Headaches and Turmoil ...

Have you ever gotten one of those unbelievably horrible headaches that are just considered straight out migraines. When your stomach starts to get queasy, standing up to fast makes your head pound a million times. When the mere thought of doing absolutely anything at all is just too much work. That's what happened to me yesterday, it was horrible. Thank god my mother was there and could take care of Isabella cause I was dying. I took like 6 Motrin and NOTHING. I still have small remnants of a headache not so much a migraine. Now on to another subject ...

If you're a guy you might not want to continue reading this lol. For those women who are on the pill. Now lately I've been experiencing periods so damn light that they are almost non existent now it's not necessarily the pill where you are supposed to miss them. So me being a mom already thought shit I'm pregnant, so I took a test and it came out negative. Now it's the second month and still nothing (I still have a couple days to get it but still I should have it) I take another test yesterday and NOTHING. WTF!!! Where did it go, I know I haven't hit menopause I'm not old enough lol. So my . is MIA, but apparently I'm not pregnant. Has this happened to anyone else LOL ... was this TMI for everyone?

3 comments:

Jenni said...

i'm on the pill too, have been for over 2 yrs. and my periods have been way lighter since starting than they used to be. here recently it seems like they've gotten even lighter. also, when i'm extremely stressed or sick during the 2nd week of my b.c., my next period is usually lighter.

Kristi said...

Hormones really fuck around with your system. I chose not to take birth control personally because I'm just afraid it will mess up something on the inside. But yea, they'll affect your . for sure.

Amy said...

I've never had that issue really, but it could be the type that you are on. I've been on BC for 15 years pretty much steadily (like I need to now, rofl). My . is light, but not ever non-existant (unless I plan it that way)