Thursday, May 10, 2007

Time to start Looking?

So one of the managers gave his two weeks notice last week. Today he passes the receptionist and slips her a note that says, "Don't wait till the last minute", last week the rvp of sales gives his notice and he left, two weeks before that a differnet manager gave his notice and also left. So now you tell me is there something going on that I don't know about? There are always talks about losing accounts or closing facilities and what not, even a different facility just lost some major business and a lot of people were terminated. So what happens next, are we the next facility to get hit? I just wish someone had the decency and sincerity to tell the employees what is going on. I've been here almost 5 years (sept), I think I deserve the right to know if i should be looking or not but i know it won't happen. I'm kinda scared kinda not cause i have such a big head i dont think they would ever fire me cause i'm too much of an asset. that's what i think in my head, is that reality who knows.

No comments: