Wednesday, May 16, 2007

My almost 28 ramblings

In less than a month I will be turning 28. If you were to have asked me when I turned 21 if my life would be where it is at right now I'd probably have to say no. Not that my life is extremely horrible at the moment, but it's not where I thought I would be. I thought I would have my own place be married and have a kid, (ok yes I have a kid, yes I don't want to get married right now, and yes I'm still living at home lol) and I thought I would be really happy with absolutely everything. In reality I think I am truly happy even though I'm constantly pissy about something, I may not have as much money as I wished I had, but I'm not struggling. I may still live in my tiny room with my boyfriend and our baby, but it's enough for me and him right now at this point in our lives with our financial situations. I think if we ever move out it will be into a house somewhere. As me when I turn 30 if I'm living in that house I've been dreaming about. Right now I'm just pretty much going through the motions and hoping everything works out for the best. But still 28, 2 yrs closer to the big 30, it's bad enough I'm checking the next box you know. I still feel like I'm 21 (not younger cause then I couldn't drink legally lol, we all know how I love my long islands when we go out). Anyways in less than a month I will be 28. My daughter will be 1 in a little less than 2 mnths. Life goes so quickly it really does pass you by. Cherish every moment you get, cause you never know when it will be the last.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Keep saving for that rainy day...someday you'll move out and wish you could move back in.
I often wonder...if we (any of us) will ever truly be satisfied.