Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Happy Birthday to ME!!!

So today is my birthday and it is the first time i am working on my birthday, only cause I don't want to use up all my days cause I'm taking this Monday off cause me and Kirk are going to Virginia Beach (Woo HOOOO!!!) I've been contemplating the beach all week and as the days get closer and closer the more excited I get. Now I'm not one to jump up and down with joy (only on the inside) but man I'm happy to be getting away. Not that I'm happy I'm leaving my baby but sometimes you just need some you and me quality time with your man alone and no one else. Hopefully we won't argue about something stupid haha. But we're pretty good with that we don't usually argue at all really. Anywho so I'm at work and I'm bored and I don't want to work I just want to go home and relax and have a good time ya know. Get me some drinks and what not lol. Anyway I feel like ranting a little on my birthday ---

I hate when people ask you a question and you're trying to give them a response and they start walking away .. it's like if u didn't want to hear it then why the fuck did u ask me u know.

i hate that all the radio stations have commercials at the same time so there's nothing to listen to for a certian amount of time during the day except freakin commercials

i hate that i'm still at work .. it's 4 no one is here but three people and thats it

that's all for now i need a nap

1 comment:

Jenni said...

Happy Birthday (I'm only a day late!)

Hope you have fun at the Beach over the weekend!