Saturday, June 2, 2007

Obligations

Today I have to go to a baby shower, because the people who's niece it is went to my baby shower so we have to go to theirs, and then they have to come to Isabella's party cause we went to their shower. It's all a series of obligation after obligation. Today I would much rather be sitting poolside chilling and getting some more sun cause I'm just not dark enough yet for the summer hehe. Even though the summer is just beginning. My brother and his friend went to his mom's house who has a huge pool while I'm stuck taking an hour long drive to the Bronx for a baby shower that doesn't even start till 6:30 at night, I don't care what anyone says to me that is definitely an odd hour to have a baby shower. Especially considering I know when I was pregnant I was exhausted all the time (not that I'm not now either lol) but the girl is due in like two weeks so she has to be tired and she's having a boy so you know her belly is much bigger. But whatever to a shower at that time I shall go. As strange as it is. I can't wait to take a vacation already. Supposedly me and Kirk will be going to Virginia Beach let's hope so cause we need to get away for sure. I just want to get out out out and sleep and explore like we used to do when we were first starting out, and like it was before we had so many damn obligations. Right now Kirk is with Isabella at the "Block party", yet another obligation, but that is definitely one I am skipping out on. I should be taking a shower right now getting ready but I'm being a bum and I stink, no lie I can smell the sweat it's kinda funky but not that man stinky funky, more like girly stinky funny and no not that "fishy smell" nasty hahah just sweaty funky girl sweaty funky. Anyway my point was that instead of a shower I'm here on my blogger ranting about the obligations I need to do that I'm not even doing right now haha. Anywho lemme get back to my obligation by going and taking a shower and cleaning the funk lol.

No comments: