Friday, June 22, 2007

Just Breathe

I swear to you this lady at work is going to drive me insane, she sends me emails to do things for her that she could have done in the time she took to type out the email and send it ... for example

i.e.
i sent her new item forms that didn't have costs in our system yet. I filled absolutely everything out and left the cost blank, that's it just the cost. Can you explain why she sends me an email to let me know that the costs are up and can you fix the sheets. BITCH IF U GET OFF UR FUCKIN PHONE AND STOP CALLING EVERYONE FUCKIN BRUJITA, BIOTCH THEN MAYBE U WOULD REALIZE HELLO I CAN DO THAT MY FUCKIN DAMN SELF NO BUT I'LL SEND IT TO CATHY ... SHES MY "CLERK"!!! BITCH I DO NT WORK FOR YOU I WORK FOR YOUR BOSS I AM NOT YOUR FUCKING CLERK, NOR IS THAT EVEN MY TITLE. GO ON THE FUCKIN SCREEN AND LOOK UP THE FUCKING PRICE AND TYPE IN THE FUCKING 3 DIGIT NUMBER TO THE COST, U CAN'T DO THAT, U DO NT HAVE TWO SECONDS TO TYPE IT IN, HUH HUH HUH NOOOOOOOOOOO U CAN'T DO THAT CAUSE U CAN'T FUCKIN DO NOTHING!!!!

She makes me sooo angry sometimes that my body gets all tingly with anger and I'm so mad that I just want to tear up cause her stupidity is too much for my body and emotions to handle, if I could I would smack some sense into her cause she's an idiot and annoying and just blah. All she does is rely on her looks and that's it, and before you think it ... NO I AM NOT JEALOUS. I have a man and a family and I love them very much I am happy in my personal life and I love me! She's just fuckin stupid ... period! So I have to tell myself to just breathe cause if not then I will indeed be tempted to send her an email letting her know that in the time it took her to send me the fucking email she could have found the costs herself and filled it out herself. I don't think she's ever completed a form alone, like ever! I work with fucking retards.

No comments: