Thursday, June 7, 2007

Ughhh Family

So I love my family I really do but dayum they are a bunch of complainers they find the smallest thing to complain about. You know Kirk is trying to help out wherever he can. Well my mom asked him to trim the bushes (her mistake I swear), the boy has never had a bush or lawn in his life, let alone a freaking tree. He's from Patterson, there are no trees or grass in front of his house or anywhere near him other than the park. So he's going on a whim and doing what he thinks needs to be done, but low and behold he over did it now the bushes are not satisfactory to my mother. Seriously, if you want something done right do it yourself you know what I mean. Then he went to work early cause he was going to help some guy fix his car and the guy was going to give him some money, also he's been going to work an hour early this whole week for over time. My brother is the one who watches Isabella cause he's home, he ain't doing anything why not right. Sure enough I come home and he starts complaining to me that he isn't a baby sitter he is doing this as a favor and what am I going to do if he finds a job (hello, you have to first look for a job before you can even consider saying that statement, but of course he doesn't think about that I don't mention it because he's already on a roll and he's just making me feel about as small as a peanut). We need money, who doesn't need money so any overtime we can do we need to take, any side job we can do we need to take. I am, well I'm not even going to say how much in debt I am lol, but let's just say I'm living check to check right now and I live at home so you know I owe a lot cause I don't pay rent. But if my mother needs anything or we are out I pay for it. No matter what. Anyways so too much complaining, and I know they are helping or trying to help, but don't be two faced about it where you will help willingly but then complain about it later. People are so two faced, I don't think I have ever met a person who isn't and we all are I know we are cause I'm in half the conversations talking about other people. I wonder what they say behind my back when they are talking, not as if I care cause if I ever did find out all hell would break lose. But anyways whatever People just don't care like they used to. It just really irritated me makes me want to put her in daycare (which i really don't want to and don't know anyone who can watch her) and makes me really want to move out asap (which i can't afford cause I have no freaking money). My rant is done for the day thanks for taking the time to listen to me rant on.

1 comment:

Misty said...

At least if they talk about you behind your back you don't really know it. I went to see a patient to day from Nepal and her brother and his friend were talking in their native language. I feel sure it was about me, but I'll never really know.