Wednesday, June 6, 2007

One More Week

...and I'll be 28 oh goody lol. I have no clue if we are doing anything for my birthday I'm thinking it might be a big NO haha. But me and Kirk are supposed to drive down to Virginia Beach for the weekend. I'm so lazy I don't want to look for a hotel, seriously I wish I didn't always have to plan everything, it's annoying. I want someone to do it for me for once you know. I hate having to always make the decisions. We'll see what happens I guess. I'll just keep looking for hotels I'm not sure if I should spend a decent amount on a room or just get wherever kind of place to get it done and over with I mean we don't really plan on spending much time in the room ya know. Suggestions? Ideas? Anyone?

2 comments:

Jenni said...

How much do you want to spend on the hotel? I've never stayed here (I've never even been to Virginia Beach)...but it's on the beach. And it has a pool. And according to Mapquest, it has restaurants within walking distance.

Quality Inn & Suites - Oceanfront

However, a room with 1 King-size bed is about $200 / night.

Anonymous said...

So that's the wrong side of the country for me to know how to help you lol.. but I hope you find a decent room!


~candace