Monday, June 25, 2007

Interrupt Much!!

So I'm talking to two coworkers about the current movies that are out, I went and saw 1408 this weekend which I thought was one of the best movies I've seen in a while. Then we were talking about Evan Almighty how I said that I heard the reviews were not good on them. One coworker was like oh yeah that's the one with Moses blah blah blah I said no it's with Noah but don't worry they will probably make Moses next haha. Sure enough this guy in his office yells out "Moses used to work here, I saw him this weekend!" Yes a guy named moses used to work here but NO we were not talking about him nor did we appreciate you interrupting the conversation to give us your thought and then put a whole convo together about your weekend. No one asked you about your weekend, no one mentioned your name let alone looked in the direction of your office to inspire a thought from your nasty mouth, no we didn't ask for your quip about your weekend, no we weren't talking about that moses. Talk about listening in on people's conversations. I think all three of us, our mouths dropped at the audacity he had to cut into our conversation to make it all about him. i swear he is a real MOFO!!!

No comments: