Tuesday, April 6, 2010

blogging

I was told today that I should get back to blogging ... so I'm going to try even though I really don't think people read this really. But here goes nothing.

Right now - 2:32pm
At: Work
Doing: Nothing sad but true.

I'm officially today 35 weeks pregnant I cannot believe I only have five more weeks, and after this week is through only two more weeks of work. My last day will be April 23rd. I can't wait honestly I just want to be able to sleep it's really hard waking up at five every morning. Just an extra hour or two and I would be fine, but five really does kill me.

I met my sister in January - she's cool never realized how short she was :-) feels good to be taller than someone else for a change hehe. My older brother went to meet her as well. I still can't stand the bitch ... I'm civil but only cause I have to be. (talking about you know who not my sister duh). Nothing we can do there is an innocent child involved - whatever.

My and my significant other are still together and we're doing ok even though he is still making me cry because he is forever going out. It's really starting to piss me off (and yes I don't trust him I never trust anyone so I will always think the worse that's just the way I am like it or not), but conveniently he needs to go out every Friday and Saturday. MOFO I want to go out too who cares if I'm pregnant that doesn't mean you can't take me to a movie or dinner or something geez, we used to do things ughhh for another blog though cause I really don't feel like talking about it right now cause I will just get upset.

My baby is 3 almost 4 and the cutest thing ever but very annoying lol. She is at the stage where she cries for everything she wants - I know you know that stage we all went through it. And she is very jealous wonder how she will be when her sister arrives. Will be interesting to watch at least and tiresome. I just wish she'd pass through this whiny crying phase already cause it's annoying. Sometimes I just have to laugh at her though.

Um IDK what else to talk about really ... so I'll leave it at that with updates and nothing more will blog more tomorrow as I'm sure I will be bored at work - although I won't be here much since I'm out around 1:00 which is a beautiful thing or would be if I didn't have three doctors appointments to go to ugh whatever I can't wait for this to be over.

1 comment:

Misty said...

i read your blog! yay for your updates. What is baby's name going to be?