Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Doctors Galore

Right now: 9:57am
At: work
Doing: Watching Alias on my Ipod and blogging, no work to be done

So today I have a crap load of doctor's appointments - 3 to be exact which is more than enough for me. I'm just killing time at work until I have to go. My appointments, you ask, are at 2:30, 3:00 and 4:45 sounds like fun I know. Well I supposed because of my age, weight and race I was one of the lucky ones to have Gestational Diabetes which sucks because that means I have to poke my finger four times a day (my finger hurts) and I can only eat at certain times and certain foods. All in all it sucks and I can't wait to get this over with so I can have a big bowl of Ice Cream and some Outback :-)

I miss Outback!

Back to my appointments - every week, once a week I must get an ultrasound, then I need to get a monitoring test of the baby's heart beat and kicks, and contractions if any. Then soon right now twice a week will be the reg doctor's visits. it's annoying and tedious and just another thing i have to do, only good thing is that I get to leave early from work once a week that's always a major plus.

You know the people around here really irritate the hell out of me. They will run around in circles and choose not to help when needed instead they blame it on someone else and ask that they do the work. I'm so annoyed with these people, there is no team work, there is no help you really are only out there for yourself and no one else. The world really is just dog eat dog. People are annoying. Ugh I can't stand them and then they talk about crap they don't even know what they are talking about. i think we should get rid of all supervisors and everyone be a boss themselves because the middle management is just useless. Period.

No comments: