Friday, April 16, 2010

Fantastically Slow Friday

Right now: 2:07pm
At: Work
Doing: killing time before my 2:30 meeting

Tummy grumbles - you know what that means (and no I'm not talking about hunger) hahaha.

I'm so ready to go home - was finally comfortable this morning sleeping - which believe me has been harder and harder every day. Missed my alarm and my mom had to wake me up, I could have been late but for whatever reason i wasn't - I was actually just on time. I don't know how that happens I could leave the house late or early and still get here at the same damn time. It makes no sense whatsoever but anytime going home will ALWAYS take a whole hour. Go figure!

Next week is bring your kid to work day - my daughter is 3 and doesn't fall into the recommended age category - but she came last year. Makes no sense as my kid was not the one being bad. Makes you go hmmmm. It's OK it's the day before my last day before I go on leave. Only thing I'm worried about is going 4 weeks without getting paid. Thank god I have money in savings otherwise I would really be fucked. I don't like being a single income family. I wish my man made more money than I did then my life would be easier but he doesn't and it's not. Life is never easy. Ever.

Volcano in Iceland, sinkhole in Richmond California swallows empty car, Israel bans the Ipad - these are the subjects of today's news online. The pictures of the volcano are pretty cool, although I don't think I would like to be that close or close enough to get a picture as good as some of the ones I've seen - I mean people do realize it's an ERUPTING volcano yes? Idiots I tell ya. It's like a tsunami hits and you want to stand on the water to watch - like hello mcfly anyone there?

Who else noticed the back to the future reference in the last paragraph? hehe. Bored and I still have fifteen minutes before my meeting which I know is going to run late and I want to leave on time which is at 3:30. Maybe I should email my stuff now so I don't have to worry about it after the meeting. This guy is cool and all but his one second leaves me sitting in a chair in his office staring out the window while he talks on the phone for half an hour. Yeah not cool. One thing at a time buddy and that's how you get things done in a timely manner.

No comments: