Thursday, April 15, 2010

terrible thursday

Right now: 1:55pm
At: Work
Doing: Fighting the black spots I keep seeing before I get a migraine

Do you know about Post Partum depression - that's like after you have the baby depression, do you think there is prepartum depression? Some say maybe I'm just hormonal but really I'm just tired of the bullshit. It's just been a really bad day - sad day - hard day.

Right now I'm trying to fight this headache away and be able to see through the spots.

I'm hungry - I want some real food - some fulfilling food, something yummy and decadent - any suggestions? I'm beating the hunger with a dilapidated snickers bar - what does that mean you ask well I'm eating a snickers - hold the chocolate, hold the caramel, hold the nougat ... in other words I'm eating peanuts and you know it's just not as satisfying as the real thing. You know I always eat the whole peanut first before I eat the ones that have split from their other halves and are lonely - do you know what I mean is that weird?

I officially have a headache now.

So I saw a real life Kindle today - and no I want one. Really really want one. Like my birthday is in June and I'm going to go home and ask for one haha.

No comments: