Friday, April 9, 2010

TGIF

Right now: 10:14am
At: Work
Doing: Trying desperately hard not to fall asleep

It's Friday - thank god finally it has come around. I'm falling asleep because still I have nothing to do. It's sad and depressing and very hard to look like you're busy even though you really aren't I mean how many times can you look at your email and at the mainframe without actually doing anything on it just looking and poking around. It's pathetic really. I wish they would just let us go home early ever since new management came on we lost all our Jewish holidays and we lost our early leaving on Fridays so technically I am working an hour overtime everyweek but getting paid the same - it really sucks. That's why I make sure to always go out during lunch because I don't want to be stuck here for an even longer time, for what I need to get out and get some air and stuff, cause this place is just too boring for words.

Everyday while I sit at work I'm bored and so I start to think of the things I want to do when I get home, so I make up a game plan - but let me tell you none of them ever come true. It's sad but true. I just can't get home and do stuff that I think about there is always other stuff that gets in the way. Usually it's the little one and her wanting to stay outside all day because it's nice out. She's too silly.

Movies I can't wait to see - SATC2, Twilight: Eclipse, Iron Man 2, Harry Potter

Books I'm looking forward to - The Unwritten Rule (as soon as I find it), Forget You, Burned (House of Night Series), and Linger.

Parties I'm looking forward to - my shower, Isabella's Birthday party, my Birthday

I need to do some crafting - I want to try my hand at a stuffie - wish me luck!

No comments: