Monday, April 30, 2007

Left out?

Have you ever just felt out of the loop, like nothing seems to go smoothly and everyone else is doing what they are meant to be doing? Think back or present when you were going to graduate college and you had your whole life ahead of you and you had absolutely no idea what to do with it. That's how I feel now at the age of 27. Like every one's lives have fallen into place and I'm just sitting in the sandbox trying to make my blocks work and fit into place. I already have a kid and a significant other (while not married I'm definitely not in any rush), I already have a job and actually own two cars. So why the hell can't I seem to get the courage and the money together to get out of my house and into my own apartment. Lately I been thinking I might be pregnant again, but I don't know. I'm probably not but things have been weird lately so who knows. Have you ever smelled something and thought what the hell is that smell. Then you realize oh wait that's me. That's when you know you smell bad when you can smell yourself ha ha. Um what else oh yeah I need friends. I need to get out more. I don't get to do everything I want to do because there are constantly responsibilities thrown at me left and right. I wish I was my daughters age, so someone could take care of me.

2 comments:

Kristi said...

Girl wtf are you rambling about? LOL, just kidding. Dude, life never settles. You may think looking at someone else that they are settled, but they're not. Life never just evens itself out and relaxes, never. Just take it a day at a time and enjoy what you have. You are blessed (so to speak) to have a cutie patutie little daughter, a companion and family to help you.

As for the smelly thing - girl, you need a shower, I can smell you all the way over here across the country, clean that shit out. Heard of a douche? HAHAHA!

Now all your readers are going to think you have some sort of ghetto friend.....ew, do I smell ghetto?

Amy said...

omg...Kristi is so ghetto.
I hear what you are sayin', I totally feel the same way.
I feel like I am just waiting for my life to begin. Yes I have the house, the cars...the DEBT lol. But I am waiting for that one defining moment, that smacks me in the face and says hey girl...you got it good! I keep thinking that it will be finishing nursing school and starting a family...but who knows. It feels like I will never fill fulfilled. When will the day come where i can just put my life in drive and just go along for the ride? Do you think that ever comes?