Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Another Tuesday

It always seems that I have time on a Tuesday to blog, cause if you've read the others I always think this is a nothing day and it still hasn't changed. This weekend we're going to the balloon festival, should be fun for isabella for sure. Can't wait to see her reactions to the balloons. Her godmother is coming too so that's an extra added bonus cause it's always nice to have more people come and experience it with us. Hopefully we'll make it to the drive in that night too. Hopefully, who knows maybe we'll get to go to the pool after the balloon thingy, I'm sure we'll be hot enough for it haha.

I completely lost my train of thought cause I went and started watching youtube videos, man those ppl are weird but i'm not knocking them cause they sure are interesting to watch sometimes. haha. so since i lost my train of thought i'm going to move on and do something else cause i dont know what else to write about.

UPDATED:
I didn't want to start another blog when I can just continue from the one I started earlier but lost my thought. Right now it's 12:17, I wish I worked half a day cause that would mean that I could go home in less than 45 minutes and call it a day. But we all know that I can't afford to work part time. You ever notice how when you're at work you can be so exhausted and tired, sleepy and just groggy. But the second you get out of work you feel fine again, like everything is fabulous. I dont know if anyone else feels like that but i know i do. it's as if you are depressed when at work and the minute u get out of work a huge weight has been lifted off your shoulders and you can breathe again. And have you ever felt like you just can't keep still while at work, like your antsy and irritated at the same time. Excited and angry and just all kinds of emotions at the same time that you don't know what to do with yourself. That's me most of the time. Blah

No comments: