Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Bad Tuesdays!

Seriously there has to be something about this day, cause I always get super bored on Tuesdays. I mean Mondays are usually busy, Wednesdays it's a hump day and just that much closer to Friday, Thursday even closer to friday so close you can taste it and then glorious Friday! Saturday and Sunday are given that they are fabulous days, but Tuesday, it's ignored because it's so boring. Movies and music come out on this day, which that just reminded to me update my netflix queue with this weeks new arrivals haha. But at work on Tuesdays it's just flat out boring with nothing to do but good around online and even then sometimes it gets boring, like how many times can you search for one thing. Blah for Freakin Tuesdays.....

p.s. my eyelid won't stop twitching, it feels weird

p.s.s. for those who know don't worry i got an eye doc appointment on thursday to get rid of these year old contacts haha.

No comments: