Tuesday, July 10, 2007

exhaustion, that's what I feel. I need a day of rest and relaxation ... will I get it? Probably not. I think even if I take a day off Kirk will take advantage of it and he will SLEEP all morning and afternoon instead of me. It's not fair really. I hate it. Why do I have to be the responsible why can't someone else take all my responsibility just for a little bit. I just need some time for me and myself and maybe even I. Like I was literally tearing up with tiredness, anger, exhaustion and frustration this morning. I woke up late and had fifteen minutes to do everything I needed to do in the morning. Isabella woke up and Kirk was just sleeping. I'm like c'mon help me out a little. I desperately need a day off. What day should I take off? Maybe I'll take Friday off and just blah you know. We'll see what happens.

2 comments:

Jenni said...

totally know what you mean. when i got home from work last night the trash can was overflowing, the dishwasher that i started in the morning still needed to be emptied, all the dishes from the day were piled on the counter, and i still had to cook dinner. justin was home all day and he didn't even have the excuse of taking care of anaya...she watched 2 movies plus at least 1.5 hours of tv.

Amy said...

Quit running yourself ragged girl! Take some time for you or you are gooing to wind up sick.
Kick Kirk in the pants and make him step up!