Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Random Thoughts

1. What do you do with the hand your not using when your driving? I know most people do not drive with their two hands (that's odd in this day and age) but for those that don't what do you do with your extra hand? Me personally I drive with my right hand, and then the left sometimes I just don't know what to do with it. It just kind of lays there limp on the arm rest against the door. Sometimes I've noticed lately that it curls up like a little cripple hand (no offense to the handicap please) but have you ever seen scary movie and Chris Elliot's hand is deformed and tiny compared to his normal hand. Yeah that's what I feel like my hand goes like, how weird is that lol, it's funny cause i fold it like a lobster claw and I don't realize it, but when I do I make sure to stretch my hand open lol. I told you it indeed was a major random thought.

2.why can't we all have the same time, it will just be darker in some areas then other at a certain time. Like seriously who came up with time zones (I say this mind you because I'm bored and everyone on the west coast is still sleeping while everyone on the east coast is wide awake with almost half their day through.)

3. why do people find the need to say good morning to everyone that crosses their path, could everyone but me be a morning person? i hate when they say that i just reply morning cause in no way shape or form is it a good morning considering I'm stuck in this hell whole we call work with you so please don't say good morning i may just nod my head and grunt something strange who knows lol

2 comments:

Jenni said...

I drive with my left hand and my right hand has a habit of ending up all curled up in a odd fashion between the middle console and my waist. I'm not sure if that has always happened and I've just never noticed or if it is new. I also like to rest my left hand on the gear shifter knob. I have an automatic so I'm not actually shifting gears but the gear shifter thingy is there so I rest my hand on it.

Amy said...

When I drive the hand I am am not usingto drive is fiddling with something. Change in the cup holder, a water bottle, the radio knob, the window, the AC controls, picking my nose, brushing my hair, etc. When I am not doing that, I rest it on my thigh or dance with my hands.
As far as the times zones go...everyone has a different sun rotation, so they had to adjust the times, duh.
Omg, are you my twin too? I am so not a morning person. People at work are all chipper in the AM and are all Good Morning in my face when I walk in. I have even told them that I am not a morning person and to not be offended when I don't acknowledge them. But they still bug me, and I still ignore them and they get a PO'ed. Leave me alone!!! Give me 10 minutes to come in, put my shit away and start up my computer. Sheesh!